Wow! Isn’t this year just flying by? I cannot believe that it is spring already! At least someone finally let Mother Nature in on that particular secret! The morning of the Spring Equinox we actually woke up to a substantial amount of snow! However, we are now on our 3rd day of sunshine and I have laundry hanging out on the line for the very first time this year! A true mark of springtime, although here in Scotland where we can literally have 4 seasons in one day – seriously on Saturday I wore a t-shirt all day, then later that evening had to scrape an inch if ice off of my car windscreen – laundry on the line also means having to perfect the national sport – the 200m laundry dash because a clear blue sky does not indicate that it will not rain at a moments notice!
Anyway, on to the matter at hand! This week our topic is Spring Bucket Lists! My take on this is probably a little bit different from some of the other girls who will likely be showing you creative journals and the like, but for me, my Spring bucket list consists of some Spring Cleaning of my planner and supplies! So here goes – this Spring I would like to achieve the following :-
- Find Sticker Storage Peace – I have a flimsy A5 Folder but it is over stuffed. I think I need to move them into 2 cheap A5 Planners that I have. I am thinking one for kits and then one for functional stickers. It also means I get to make dividers!
- Get an A6 Uglydori – I am finding that my personal filofax is no longer working for me as a handbag planner. I still love Mistah J because he is beautiful, but I think I have decided that I really want an A6 Ugly which can double as a portable planner, purse and bill tracker! Now I just need to save the pennies and decide on theme.
- Properly Organize My Planner Supplies – I started to organise my planner supplies, but i still have some kicking around so I need to get ontop of my Planner stash and finish sorting that out!
- Destash My Craft Supplies & Be Ruthless – I did already destash my craft supplies, but I really think that I need to be ruthless this time around. I am going to get rid of anything that I have never used! I need to get serious about it! I have limited time and at the moment I am really focusing on my Stampin’ Up! business, so I am using mostly those supplies! I will likely just give them away to someone!
- Catch Up On My Memory Planner Mini – I have the Bright City Lights Mini Happy Planner which I intend to use for memory planning and journaling. However, I have not even started it! I need to force myself to make time for me!
- Find a Blogging & YouTube Planner System That Works For Me – My Poor blog planner is unloved! I think I need to find a system that works for me, because all of those I have tried seem not to! I think I may just combine my Scarlet Moon Crafts planner and my blogging planner together in my A5 Paperchase planner!
I think that’s about it for my list, I am going to set myself the Goal of May 1st to achieve these goals, so I will likely come back and do some kind of accountability post to see if I managed it all!
Now, don’t forget to check out who else is getting involved with the Planner Girls Collective Spring Bucket List!
Michelle @ Ugly Bug Plans
Louise @ The Vintage Planner
Debbie @ My Chaotically Ecclectic Life
Emma-Louise @ The Stationery Geekette